I made a survey with the readers to discover which are the trendiest spots, restaurants, coffee bars, offices, bars and shops of Lima.
In just a few years this city has turned into a source of inspiration and admiration. Step by step we are turning into a cosmopolitan city with a cultural offer to rival the rest. Take a look:
1. La despensa, laboratory of ideas, gallery, shop.
At Manuel Bonilla 116, Miraflores
2. Saqra is a fairly new restaurant that has won first position in tripadvisor thanks to its delicious menu and incredible decoration, in the restaurant category.
Av. La Paz 646, Miraflores
Av. San Martín 130 Barranco
4. Motel, school of art direction. With a fresh offer. This school is full of surprises and very interesting workshops.
Av. Tudela y Varela 150, 2nd floor
5. Lima 27, bar restaurant
Calle Santa Luisa 295, San Isidro
6. Reencarnación, Shop of decoration full of treasures.
Calle General Borgoño 770 MIraflores
7. La bodega verde, delicious organic coffee bar – restaurant, lovely for summer evenings in its wonderful garden.
Jr. Sucre 355 Barranco
8. Tienda Lama, of the clothes brand “Lama”, one of the most promising of the local scene. Jr Gonzales
Prada 381 Miraflores
9. La Plazita Lima, a new bet of the chef Coque Ossio, fully booked every day.
Calle San Fernando 380 MIraflores
10. Domingo, Creative Laboratory. A place to play.
Perez Roca, 196 Barranco
Read more on Perú’s Blog