Is It Your Time? The good people at Benetton would like to think so…
They have launched a global casting competition entitled ‘It’s My Time’ – simply upload your picture with some snappy words to let the world know a bit about you and BOOM!
You could become the next Benetton model, fly to New York and get paid for the privilege.
Blogs have made people on the street the new style icons with legions of fans eager to get inspired – just look at The Sartorialist, Garance Dore and Jak & Jil or Tavi, Rumi and Gala.
It seems like a natural progression to make the next face of Benetton an internet find. Scouted via the web, chosen online, viewed by millions and a lot of fun along the way…
So, onto the question in hand – what does style mean to me?
1) Not relying on designer labels
2) Writing a hand-written thank you card
3) Not loosing your temper
4) Speaking to your mum regularly
5) Being able to speak another language
6) Car boot sales and/or flea markets
9) To always have a good book on the go
10) Home-cooked pierogi