I’m sure you have large bundles of personal highlights of 2012, they could be good or bad, sad or happy. The choices that we’ve made, the road we took, failure or success, it is something we must cherish and learn from that will help improve the future and ourselves in the next coming year.
Here is my top 5 personal highlights of 2012:
1. I became a village girl in Hong Kong’s countryside for two months, it was the longest I stayed in a foreign country and loved every single moment of it.
2. I got into flower arrangement and learnt how to preserve flowers which turned out to be quite scientific.
3. My sister got married in the summer, my role as a maid of honour I had to hand bead her wedding veil.
4. Visited 4 factories in England, learnt how products were made (made by love) in production, the importance of UK manufacturing, the reliance of foreign exports and job opportunities.
5. Having posh pancake breakfast with one of the UK’s most reputable fine jewellery brands.
Kit Lee, Style Slicker